Thursday, September 8, 2011

Put On Your Lucky Underpants, People!! It's a Contest!!

So, I’ve been reading up on how to get more traffic on my blog and one of the suggestions I found was to use whatever means are at your disposal.  This seemed like good sound advice to me which led me to think that contests with prizes are always fun.  Since I can’t think of a good use for shedded dog hair (yet)  and there’s a high probability I’d get tossed in the clink if I sent homemade moonshine through the mail, I have decided that the first person to get me 10 followers on BNI will receive a randomly chosen, slightly used and possibly damaged McDonald’s Happy Meal toy!!!*   Exciting , right!!

Before those of you who know me rush to judgement and try to have me committed (again),  just consider that this makes perfect sense to someone who’s spent the better part of the last decade cleaning up after two young boys. It’s a win-win really, I get a clean(er) house/car and the lucky winner gets a nearly useless piece of crap that may possibly occupy a sugar-crazed toddler long enough to change a diaper or open a jar of mayonaise.  And that there is money in the bank people!!

So, for real, I’m not kidding I will send one lucky winner a Happy Meal toy as described above if you pursuade, trick, threaten, and/or bribe your friends into becoming followers of this blog!

*Caution!  Toy may be a choking hazard for small children... or large dogs... or irritating co-workers.

No comments: